The side loader system, which comprises of a side loading compactor body mounted onto a vehicle chassis and the use of compatible collection bins, allows the driver to remotely operate the collection process in the cabin. The collection vehicle must be fitted with an on board camera system for ease of visibility of remote side loading operation and safety, a tonnage monitoring system for the tracking of tonnage of waste/recyclables collected in each premises.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Direct Purchase,Hire Purchase,Subscription / Leasing
Up to 80% for SMEs
Up to 80% for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Minimum Compaction Ratio: 3
- Minimum Compactor Volume: 15 cubic metres
- The compatible bins must be compliance to EN 12574 or equivalent with a minimum bin capacity of 1800L.
- Cost of chassis is not supported
Grant cap: Up to S$199,900 per unit
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).