Shrink wrapping is a procedure where an item is wrapped in a free sleeve or envelope of loose shrink film, and heat is applied to shrink the wrap firmly around the product. The result is a tight, clear wrap around the product, preventing damage from dirt, dust, and moisture. Shrink wrap packaging is used for a variety of products and is widely used in the fresh produce sector.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to For SMEs: 80 of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant per unit.% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Able to pack products in round or odd shapes.
- Must be able to run shrinking polyolefin films.
- Min. output capacity of 15 metres per minute.
- Handles product dimensions of 80mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 20mm (H) and above.
- Installation and maintenance costs are not supported.
-Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
-No change in vendor allowed
-The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).