Flow Wrapping, or Horizontal Form-Fill and Seal (HFFS) is the process of making a horizontal bag from a single roll of film. Heat is applied to the ends of the film to form a sealed package. The equipment is widely used in the fresh produce sector as it ensures the products are wrapped securely based on the size and shape of the product or tray.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to For SMEs: 80 of cost of equipment, up to $30,000 grant per unit.% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Able to pack products in round or odd shapes or with a tray.
- Uses heat sealing with films to automatically wrap products.
- Min. output capacity of 30 metres per minute.
- Installation and maintenance costs are not supported.
-Minimum 30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
-No change in vendor allowed
-The purchase of pre-owned/used equipment is not supportable
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).