Semi-automated or automated filling machine replaces manual filling of liquid into drums/pallet IBC, tin cans or carboy. Machine can be customised to fit the unit requirement e.g. standard 200L/120L drum or 1L/3L tin/jerry cans.
Semi-automatic = Operator is largely involved in the process (e.g. place container under nozzles, start the process via switch and transfer container to the next process)
Fully automatic = Operator ensures settings are correct, minimal mechanical adjustments required
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Minimally semi-automated
- Minimally 1 unit/1 nozzle system to provide accurate filling into applicable units
- Volumetric or weight based filling
- Touchscreen display (optional)
- Explosion proof (optional)
- Installation/simple training costs can be supported.
- Conveyer line/system (integration with pipe, cable and air supply linkage) can be supported but subject to the grant cap
Minimum 30% ordinary shares held by Singaporean/PR. No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).