The high pressure rotating head features a nozzle that rotates and swivels with high flow rates at a high operating pressure. It can be fixed to various rotors and extensions to cater for cleaning different tanks/vessels. Time and manpower reliance can be reduced when using this equipment.
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Should be able to service the chemical, petrochemical or pharmaceutical industry (e.g. ATEX certified or equivalent certification indicating it is explosion proof)
- Other components and extensions can be supported at the evaluator’s discretion (e.g. nozzle extensions, rotation monitoring sensor)
- Maintenance costs not supported
Minimum 30% ordinary shares held by Singaporean/PR. No change in vendor allowed
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).