Sugati is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution based on the Salesforce.com CRM platform. The solution helps travel businesses manage their end-to-end business processes, from handling enquiries and building travel itineraries to taking payments and managing commissions with suppliers.
Details of Solution
Click here to view details of solution.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Subscription or Leasing
Up to 80
% for SMEs
Up to 60
% for non-SMEs
Things to Note
The Grantee shall submit the following documents for claims and verification:
- Bank statement showing payment to vendor
- Purchase order or signed acceptance of quotation / contract
- Receipt or cheque
- licence number(s) of software
- Usage Report
- GIRO Direct Credit Authorisation Form
- Declaration of Project’s actual Local Business Spend (expenses paid to SG-registered biz) in the text box “if your projections have changed, please tell us why”
Web URL: https://sugatitravel.com/
Contact Hotline: 91273257
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested companies can get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).