Autonomous Material Transportation Robot
The Autonomous Material Transportation Robot carries out repetitive handling processes such as the transportation of warehouse cargo and pallet independently and reliably within warehouse and manufacturing environment.
Solution may be semi-autonomous to transport the material movement between locations. The robot movement could be operated with line-track technology, follow-me technology or manually controlled.
Cost of equipment capped at $37,500 per unit.
Solution Packages Option(s)
|Autonomous Material Transportation Robot
- Transport materials between points
- Manoeuvre safely around obstacles
- Min. payload of 100kg
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery
- Accessories e.g. towing arm, mountable shelf are supportable
- Installation and maintenance cost are not supported
Mode and Schedule of Payment
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).