Mobile Computer (Warehouse application)
Mobile Computer transforms paper-based data recording and manual inventory counting into automated electronic data capture and transmission Integrated with barcode scanner, RFID reader and wireless connectivity, the mobile computer improve productivity when warehouse workers manage goods.
Solution is highly recommended to be able to integrate with applicant’s existing inventory or warehouse management system.
Cost of equipment capped at $30,000 per unit.
Solution Packages Option(s)
|Mobile Computer (Warehouse application)
- Installed with software for inventory data input.
- Withstand rough handling, meet min IP54 standards.
- Configurable to capture inputs via various means e.g. Barcode scanner, RFID.
- Battery with min 3 hrs standby.
- Wireless LAN/Bluetooth/cellular connectivity.
- Support the common operating system e.g. Android, Windows.
- Installation and Maintenance cost are not supported.
Mode and Schedule of Payment
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).