The Static Parcel Dimension, Weight and Scan Equipment profiles parcel based on weight, volume, dimension and bar code information of freight for courier, postal and cargo industry as well as warehouse quickly and accurately . The equipment improves the handling process by taking quick measurement and automatically transferring the data so there is no slowdown in the operations.
Grant support: 80% of cost of equipment, up to $17,000 grant
Details of Solution
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be registered in Singapore
b) purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service must be used in Singapore
c) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the IT solution or equipment or consultancy service
Please refer to ‘Things to Note’ for additional requirements.
Mode of Payment
Up to 80% for SMEs
N.A. for non-SMEs
Things to Note
- Parts: Computer; Optical Part (Camera); Weighing Scale; Stereometry (Binocular Camera); Barcode scanner; Frame to hold the equipment together
- Weigh parcel up to 30kg
- Weighing accuracy of +/- 10g
- Stereometry accuracy within +/- 5mm
- Throughput approx 400/hour
- Data transmitted to a software/ERP via wireless/LAN connection
Installation costs are supported.
?30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
Interested companies can get a quotation from your selected vendor, before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).