Yap Loh & Partners LLP
Did you know these things about Intellectual Property (IP)?
#1 It’s much more than a collection of legal rights.
#2 Businesses of any size can generate IP such as trade secrets, creative works, brands, designs and inventions.
#3 Business value and wealth are increasingly driven more by IP and other intangibles than by physical assets.
#4 IP that is strategically protected, managed and commercialised enables a business to innovate, increase brand equity and build competitive resilience.
You see, IP is vitally important to the future of a business. We’re not exaggerating. Seriously.
Which is why at YLPLegal, we’re focussed on helping businesses identify, protect, manage and commercialise their IP in through our suite of IP services, including IP advisory, IP registration, IP strategy/portfolio management/due diligence/audit, licensing and franchising.
We want to help your business in the same way. So please reach out to us today!
Year established in Singapore: 2012
Top focus areas for IA/IP services: Trade Mark Agent Service
Type of organization: SME
Address in Singapore: 65 Chulia Street #46-01 OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513
Get in touch
IA/IP service areas
Trade Mark Agent Services
- Hourly rate: $200 to $800
- Number of classes completed in previous calendar year: 1 to 250
- Number of Trade Mark Agents in Singapore: 1 to 5
- Number of Trade Mark Agents overseas: 0
- Project fee starts from (in Singapore dollars): $600
- Energy and Chemicals
- Financial Services
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Services
- Marine and Offshore
- Professional Services
- Wholesale Trade
Percentage of clients by country, based on previous calendar year:
- Singapore - 95%
- Other Countries - 5%
Percentage of revenue by organisational type, based on previous calendar year:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises - 95%
- Large enterprises - 5%
Key practice experts
- Job Title: Partner
- Years of Experience: 8 years
- Location: Singapore
- IA/IP-Related Expertise: Trade Mark Agent Service
- Certifications/Qualifications: Advocate & Solicitor Supreme Court of Singapore, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) National University of Singapore, Master of IP & Innovation Management from Singapore University of Social Sciences, Singapore Certified Management Consultant (Tuv Sud)(TR 43), Certified Patent Valuation Analyst
- URL of LinkedIn/Company Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justintanwl
Get in touch
Profile last updated on 23 August 2023